Saturday, April 6, 2013

DISNEY CHALLENGE!


Disney Animation is a very important part of our lives. More than some people care to admit. 
They've had some awesome features, and some not so great ones. But still, if you try to think of your fav movies of all times, it's highly probable that one of Disney's animated films will end on your list.

Have you ever thought of your fav Disney Animated movies?? What would be your top 5?
I thought about this some days ago, and decided that my top 5 would be (in no specific order):
Peter Pan
Lion King
Mulan
Emperor's New Groove
Beauty and the Beast

These are obviously the ones that I saw the most during my childhood, and continue to watch these days. But there are probably some excellent movies that I've forgotten about, and even some that I haven't watched. 
So I decided to watch every Animated movie done by Disney (using this list) and see if my Top 5 would change.
After watching each movie I will be posting an illustration based on that particular movie, and hopefully some interesting facts and vids about said film.

So, if you have 5 minutes, think of your fav movies and write them down on the comments!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Aladdin
    The Emperor's New Groove
    The Lion King
    Robin Hood
    The Jungle Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Little Mermaid (my fave)
    Beauty and the Beast
    The Princess and the Frog
    Tangled
    Fantasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...

    Sleeping Beauty
    The Rescuers
    Mulan
    Lilo And Stitch
    Tangled

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed running through your entire series, seeing your art and reading your notes.

    My top six would probably be -
    Pinnochio
    Sleeping Beauty
    Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh
    Beauty and the Beast
    The Lion King
    Hercules

    ReplyDelete